Brittaney is a Provisional Psychologist who holds a Bachelor of Psychological Science (with Honours) and is currently undertaking her Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology at Bond University.
Brittaney has a keen interest in Child and Adolescent psychology; however, she enjoys working with clients of all ages. She has a special interest in social-emotional development, ASD, ADHD, Learning difficulties, and trauma.
Brittaney has a variety of experience working with clients across the lifespan and is passionate about working collaboratively with vulnerable individuals to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD);
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Behavioural difficulties;
- Parent-child relational difficulties;
- Parenting difficulties;
- Child relationship difficulties.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT);
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT);
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT);
- Family-Centred Therapy;
- Private Payment