Darren Moss is a Registered Psychologist with a Bachelor of Psychological Science (Griffith) and Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology (QUT).
He has experience working in private practice, within local communities, and in school settings – with both students and teachers. He has worked with individuals under Medicare, NDIS, and with Veterans.
Throughout his career he has worked across the lifespan and with varied presentations. Darren has supported individuals with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, borderline personality, gender dysphoria, hoarding disorder, schizophrenia, Autism, work place conflict and bullying, and couples dealing with relationship issues.
Darren’s passion is to provide care and support in a respectful way. He seeks to help people through a non-judgemental, empathic and collaborative lens, and by providing a safe space for people to express themselves.
“Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence. We need each other, and the sooner we learn that, the better for us all“ – Erik Erikson
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change” – Wayne Dyer
When not providing therapeutic support to clients, Darren enjoys photography, keeping fit and active and loves to travel where possible. He also love spending time with his pets.
- Anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Grief and loss
- Relationship Counselling
- Emotion regulation difficulties
- Personality disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT).
- Medicare (including Better Access to Mental Health Care and Helping Children with Autism Initiative)
- Private Health Insurance
- Work Cover
- Motor Accident Insurance