Eda Yates is a Psychologist in Oxenford who is skilled in both assessment and therapy. With a Master of Science (Sports and Exercise Psychology) and Bachelor of Science (Psychology), her passion lies in understanding and harnessing behaviour for optimal outcomes.
Eda is trained in the Gold Standard assessment approach for Autism (including ADOS-2 and ADI-R), ADHD, and learning differences. This makes Eda an asset to Your Psych Centre.
Eda is also experienced in working with professional and semi-professional athletes, young athletes, and teams with a focus on mental toughness and understanding collective collapse in teams.
- Sports and performance anxiety
- Motivation and goal setting
- Diagnostic assessment – Autism, ADHD, Learning Differences, Intellectual ability
- Interpersonal conflict
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Mental toughness skills training
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivation Interviewing
- Interpersonal skills Training
- Parent training and workshops
- Telehealth and Face-to-face
- Medicare (Better Access to Mental Health Care)
- Medicare – HCWA (Helping Children with Autism)
- Medicare – Better Start (Better Start for Children with Disability)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Payment
Click below to make a booking with a Psychologist at Oxenford.