Eda Yates is a nurturing Provisional Psychologist/SAS Facilitator who works on social skills, emotional regulation, and behavioural difficulties in childhood. Eda holds a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) and a Master of Science (Sports and Exercise Psychology). Her passion lies in understanding and harnessing behaviour for optimal outcomes.
Eda has a strong background in Applied Behaviour Analysis, Functional Behaviour Assessments, and parent training in behaviour management strategies. She uses evidence-based approaches (such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – CBT) to reduce challenging behaviours in children – using a positive behaviour support approach.
Eda also has experience in working with professional and semi-professional athletes, young athletes, and teams. A behavioural analysis approach is used in conjunction with cognitive and mindset strategies.
Eda is a trained facilitator for the Secret Agent Society and loves to work with parents and young people to overcome social-emotional challenges.
- Sports performance anxiety
- Motivation and goal setting
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Emotional Regulation Difficulties
- Applied Behaviour Analysis;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy;
- Motivation Interviewing;
- Social skills Training;
- Parent training and workshops;
- Play Therapy; and
- Gottman Therapy.
- Private Payment