Eugenia is an enthusiastic Behavioural Therapist with a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from the National University of Córdoba (Argentina).
She also has accredited training as a Behaviour Technician and training in Developmental Neuropsychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with a focus on functional analysis.
Eugenia has extensive experience working in mental health with children with disabilities, and their families. She has previously worked in a Neuropsychological Centre undertaking assessments and interventions with children and their parents using a behavioural approach. Eugenia has delivered interventions in both group and individual settings.
Eugenia has a calm and approachable manner which enhances her ability to work collaboratively with young people and their parents.
- Children 2 to 6 years
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Intellectual Disability
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Emotional Regulation Difficulties
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy;
- Applied Behaviour Analysis;
- Parent education in behaviour support;
- Private Payment