Michelle is a Psychologist in Coomera who helps teens and young adults to overcome mental health challenges faced in this time of life. With a Masters in Clinical Psychology and Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) she has a special interest in anxiety disorders, family and relationship conflict, complex trauma, and personality disorder.
Michelle’s past experience in schools has given direct understanding of the struggles young people face in their teen years. Michelle focuses in understanding a person’s life experiences when trying to understand behaviour and negative thought processes.
In session, Michelle is non-judgmental and welcomes everyone with open mind and curiosity. She focuses on building strong relationships and providing a safe place for clients to be themselves. Michelle values the individuality and uniqueness of all clients and supports them to be true to their values.
- Adolescents and Young Adults
- Self harm
- Complex Trauma
- Interpersonal conflict
- Identity and self esteem
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental well-being
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectal Behavioural Therapy Skills (DBT Skills)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Psychodynamic informed approaches
- Telehealth and Face-to-face
- Medicare (Better Access to Mental Health Care)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Payment
Click below to make a booking with a Psychologist in Coomera.