Nitai is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (AMHSW) and mental health clinician with extensive experience working with children, teens, and adults. He takes a holistic approach to therapy and believes everyone has the inherent wisdom to be their best self.
Nitai has experience working with anxiety, depression, PTSD, complex trauma, addiction, psychosis, eating disorders, personality disorders, self-harm and suicidality. He has previously worked in public health settings (QLD Health, NSW Health, Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne), non-government agencies (Headspace, Uniting Care and Red Cross), and private practice.
His practice is trauma-informed and based on attachment and relationship principles. He works with individuals, couples, and traditional and non-traditional relationships.
His approach is evidence-based but he is firmly person-centred and authentic in his interactions. Nitai is dedicated to working with individuals and families from all backgrounds, including LGBTIQ+, First Nations Australians, and Culturally and Linguistically diverse communities.
- Complex trauma
- Parent-child relationships
- Couples and relationship dynamics
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT),
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Play-based therapies (Theraplay informed)
- Circle of Security
- Health Insurance e.g. BUPA, Teachers Health Fund, UniHealth Insurance, Nurses and Midwives Health etc
- Private Payment
Click below to see available appointments or to contact us at the clinic.