Rebecca is a Provisional Psychologist who has completed her Masters of Professional Psychology and Bachelor of Psychology (with 1st Class Honours) and currently undertaking her training to become a Registered Psychologist.
Rebecca enjoys working with clients of all ages. Rebecca has a particular interest in undertaking assessments and determining how this impacts on the daily functioning of her clients.
Rebecca also has experience in therapy interventions, treating clients who present with ADHD, autism, PTSD, ODD and anxiety. Rebecca is an accredited facilitator of the Secret Agents Society – the award winning, small group program for emotion regulation and social skills.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Learning Difficulties
- Parent-child relational difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Parent Education
- Family-Centred Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Private Payment