Stacey is the Principal Psychologist and founder of Your Psych Centre. Stacey has over 15 years experience working across the lifespan with a special interest in child development and supporting young people and their families to understand behaviour and emotion difficulties.
For both Adults and Children, Stacey uses Gold Standard tools to provide comprehensive assessment for Autism (including ADOS-2 and ADI-R), ADHD, and learning differences. She prides herself on being able to identify an individual’s strength and advocate for individual rights in learning and workplaces.
She also has a passion for supervising and developing future psychologists. Your Psych Centre is dedicated to the development of therapists using best practice approaches.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning differences
- Anxiety-based conditions (including generalised anxiety, separation anxiety, and specific phobias)
- Depression in Adolescence
- Tic Disorder
- Parenting difficulties
- Child relationship difficulties
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Family-centred therapy
- Solution-Focused/Brief Therapy
- Social Thinking Skills
- Medicare (Better Access to Mental Health Care and Helping Children with Autism Initiative)
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention
- Better Start for Children with a Disability
- Health Insurance
- Private Payment