Stephanie is a warm and compassionate Psychologist who brings a broad scope of experience working with children, adolescents, and families. She completed her Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology in the United States in 2007 and her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2003.
With over 10 years mental health experience, Stephanie enjoys working with parents and carers in addition to her work with children and adolescents. She has a special interest working in the areas of trauma, anxiety, interpersonal relationship difficulties, and social and emotional development.
Stephanie speaks Spanish as a second language and is passionate about honouring culture and diversity.
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Complex trauma
- Identity and self-esteem
- Parent-child relational difficulties
- Cultural assimilation difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) (including Trauma focused CBT)
- Attachment-Based Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Parent Education
- Family-Centred Therapy
- Private Payment